Please see below the following information gathered from the warehouse today:
- Sweetcorn, UK 30’s.
- Peppers, Red, Polish, size 80-100, 5kg. (A much cheaper alternative to Dutch!)
- Cherries, UK – Norfolk, 28mm+, 5kg, (now) Kordia variety from Place UK. ~
- Nectarines, donut, loose, Spanish, Cal 73/80, 5kg. *~
- Cabbages, U.K. Savoy and Primo 12’s.
- Plums, 5kg Spanish Reds, Cal. 8, Ebony 61 variety. (A cheaper and fantastic option to UK stock.)
- Beetroot, UK Bunched 12’s ~
- Donut peaches have failed QC; we will be sourcing more, but pre-packed remain available.
- President Plums arriving for Thursday sale.
- Pre-packed Nectarines arriving for Thursday sale, but stone fruit remains difficult on the whole.
- Belgian Conference pears are 70/80mm (VERY large), and are likely the last of the season before new-crop Spanish in a couple of weeks.~
- Red seedless grapes will be arriving from Portugal for the weekend.
- Argentinian lemons in both 100s and 113s will be available after the South African stock.
*subject to QC approval