Please see below the following information gathered from the warehouse today.
***Please take note of shortages due to current weather conditions***
Broccoli & Cauliflowers – prices will rise again this week.
UK Asparagus – season will finish earlier this year (21st is usually the last day)
Sweet Potatoes – floods earlier in the season is now affecting the quantities arriving from the USA. As a result prices are likely to rise even more.
Savoy Cabbages – Spanish crop are short and English are not hearty enough to start supply.
Conference Pears – as we reach the end of the season, quality is struggling to maintain.
- Garlic – peeled garlic 1kg in stock is sourced from Brookerpaks; packaging is different (good for storage once opened). ~
- Grapes – Egyptian red seedless prepacked grapes 10 x 500g ‘’Flame’’ variety * ~
- Baby Veg – UK baby carrots 6x200g brand. ~
- Celery – UK celery 15’s count. ~
- Spanish donut peaches 5kg. * ~
- Dutch cherry vine tomatoes 3kg ‘Firenza’. * ~
- Egyptian white seedless grapes ‘’Sugarone’’ variety prepacked 10 x 500g ~
- Leeks – French 10kg leeks will be available early next week.
- Peaches – Italian peaches AA’s 22’s available for delivery Saturday.
*subject to QC approval