Please see below the following information gathered from the warehouse today.
- mixed colour Chantenay carrots 5kg are back in stock. These are still old season. ~
- UK bunched carrots 10’s are in stock. These are small and pale in colour as it is the beginning of the season. ~
- Watercress – watercress bunched 15’s is packed in polystyrene boxes for tomorrow.
- Parsnips – 5kg boxes now being sourced from Frederick Hiams, Brandon.
- Pomegranates – Peruvian 9’s pomegranates in stock are large in size. ‘’Wonderful’’ variety ~
- Cucumbers – there is a small number of large Dutch cucumbers 500-600g available in stock which are naked (not wrapped). ~
- Mangoes – Honey mangoes 6’s are now available in stock from Dominican Republic. ~
- Italian Kiwifruits 27-33’s
- Chilean Nectarines 5.5kg (67-73mm)
- Portuguese Savoy Cabbages 11’s
- Belgian Strawberries ‘Hoogstraten’ brand 8 x 500g
- Dutch Aubergines ‘Purple Pride’ 5kg
- Dutch Vine Tomatoes ‘Prominent/Reputation’ brand 5kg
- Spanish Oranges 24’s ‘EMI brand’
All items listed below are due in for delivery Wednesday:-
- New Zealand Coxes 12kg
- Chilean Royal Gala 12kg
- Pears – tray pack 7kg conference pears
- Plums – Chilean 9kg red plums
- Potatoes – 10kg small sacks of Jersey Royal potatoes
- Tomatoes – Heirloom tomatoes prepacked 10 x 500g
*subject to QC approval
For warehouse product information, please click the link here >Warehouse Product Information 15042019<