***Please note: there will be very few transport companies operational tomorrow night. We advise that all bulk orders are placed today for delivery tomorrow to avoid disappointment.***
Please see below the following information gathered from the warehouse today.
- Cauliflowers – 25 cases of both UK-Kent cauliflowers 8’s and Romanesco 6’s are now in stock. As reported at the beginning of the week, French cauliflower 8’s and 11’s will be available for delivery from Saturday. * ~
- Cucumbers – both 500-600g & 600-750g Dutch large cucumbers are available from stock – 12’s count. ~
- Garlic – New season Wet Garlic 60mm+ is now available – quality is very good. ~
- Lettuces – Iceberg 12’s are now available after a short absence and stock is ‘Mario’ brand. ~
- South African ‘’Angelino’’ variety plums. ‘Stems’ brand AAA size (60-65mm). These have been sourced as an alternative to the 9kg Chilean ‘’Pink Delight’’ which were pulled from stock due to quality issues. * ~
- UK-Norfolk loose round tomatoes 6kg & large vine 5kg. ~
- Spanish Watermelons ‘New season’ 5’s ‘’White Seedless’’ variety ~
- USA ‘Chelan Fresh’ brand Red Delicious 12.5kg/60’s ~
- Dutch Cherry Vine 3kg ‘Firenza’ brand
- UK Purple Sprouting Broccoli 2.5kg – no longer 4.5kg
- Portuguese Turnips 5kg
- Spanish Globe Artichoke 12-15’s ’Gusyfam’ brand
- Apples – more English Braeburn 12kg available for delivery Saturday.
- Asparagus – UK 12x250g asparagus is available for delivery from tomorrow alongside the Portwood 15 x 200g.
- Broccoli – Spanish 5kg (cardboard box) broccoli has been sourced for the weekend as 6kg stock is running short and next arrival due after the weekend.
- Pears – Argentinian ‘’Red Bartlett’’ variety pears due in tomorrow for delivery Saturday (18kg/110’s).
- Plums – for delivery Saturday we will have prepacked Pluots available (plum-apricot cross) – 10 x 750g.
*subject to QC approval