Please see below the following information gathered from the warehouse today.
- Onions – ‘Enede’ brand Spanish onions (size 1) are in stock; these are ‘cold-store kept’ so are exceptionally fresh.
- Tomatoes – ‘Baron’ brand beef tomatoes have arrived; these are 92-102mm in size and all have calyxes on the fruits.
- Oranges – 24 count ‘EMI’ brand Navel-lates now in stock.
- Sprouting Broccoli – purple sprouting broccoli is enjoying a finer quality than in previous days.
- Blood Oranges – great skin finishing.
- Galia Melons – ‘Ready to Eat’ brand Honduran 6’s have a fantastic skin finish, with no freckling or spotting.
- Clementines – A new pallet of 108’s has been rejected due to soft skin and heavy bruising; it is going to be more difficult to source this product now due to the end of the season approaching.